TOMS Carpe Diem limited edition shoes are now available. The TOMS Shoes Carpe Diem Limited Edition’s come with a complimentary copy of Blake MyCoskie’s book “Start Something That Matters.” The limited carpe diem shoes are of limited quantity and will sell fast. When you place your order the complimentary copy of Start Something that matters will be shipped separate on September 6th through one of the following retailers: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Books-A-Million.
Features Of TOMS Carpe Diem Limited Edition Shoes:
- Vegan friendly, using no animal products
- Upper made of either pesticide-free cotton, or a unique twill featuring hemp and recycled plastic bottles
- Canvas insole with cushion for comfort
- Latex arch insert for added support
- One-piece outsole for flexibility and durability
While the TOMS Carpe Diem shoes alone are worth the buy and a must have, Start Something That Matters is a huge bonus to your order. If you have not heard about Blake MyCoskie’s book here is a little info on it.
Why Start Something That Matters Book Is for You
- You’re ready to make a difference in the world – through your own start-up business, a not-for-profit organization, or a new project you create within your current job.
- You want to do the things you love, serve people in need, and create a meaningful career - all at the same time.
- You’re inspired by organizations like charity: water, FEED Projects, and Zappos and want to know how you too can give back in extraordinary ways.
- You’re curious how someone who never made a pair of shoes, attended fashion school, or worked in retail created one of the fastest growing footwear companies in the world by GIVING shoes away.
- You’re looking for a new model of success to share with your children, students, co-workers, and members of your faith-based community.
Author: Blake Mycoskie
Hardcover: 224 pages
Publisher: Spiegel & Grau
Release Date: September 6th, 2011
Note: With Every Book Purchase A New Book will be donated to a child in need!
We have already purchased several copies of this book and now we are definitely going to purchase the limited edition Carpe Diem TOMS Shoes. We hope you do as well and do it fast before they sell out. Make sure to check to see if there is a TOMS Coupon Code available to help you save on your order at TOMS.